As 2011 comes to a close, we at Model Metrics are very proud of our accomplishments over the last 12 months, including, but not limited to the introduction of Model FX, the first cloud design lab, and our rapidly growing Social Enterprise and Mobile practices. But what we continue to be most proud of are the people and company culture at Model Metrics and we were thrilled to receive the Chicago Tribune Top Workplace award for the second year in a row.
With Model FX, we launched the first creative design lab focused specifically on cloud technologies. This arm of Model Metrics takes cloud computing one step further and truly incorporates our customers’ brands from ideation to development. The Model FX team works to deliver innovative social and mobile cloud solutions with customized user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) baked into the overall design. We know that the optimal representation of a company’s brand is just as critical as functionality to encourage adoption and ongoing usage. The Model FX design lab now enables us to bring enhanced consultation and custom cloud design services to our customer base.
2011 also brought about a significant IT paradigm shift toward the social enterprise with companies looking to transform community engagement into business value. Model Metrics embraced this shift by introducing an expanded set of services designed to mobilize the workforce and improve employee collaboration.
None of these accomplishments would have been possible without the talent of each of our team members and since inception, we have made it a priority to create a different kind of work environment that truly embodies our core values, which include collaboration, innovation, honesty, responsiveness, philanthropy and passion.
Our continued efforts to foster a collaborative company culture and standout team were validated once again when Model Metrics took home, for the second year in a row, the Chicago Tribune Top Workplace award. This prestigious accolade recognizes Chicago’s best employers with a special emphasis on dynamic, supportive and inclusive company cultures. We’re excited to close out the year on such a high note and can’t wait to see what 2012 brings!
Model Metrics’ 2011 Accolades include:
- Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces 2011 Award Model Metrics took home second place in the Top 5 small companies category for best places to work in Chicago. This recognition is followed by a first place win in 2010.
- Built in Chicago Top 50 Digital Tech Companies Model Metrics was recognized as one of the largest digital technology employers spurring job growth in Chicago.
- 2011 Red Herring Global 100 Model Metrics was recognized as a finalist for the top private companies around the world.
- 2011 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies Model Metrics was honored as a company demonstrating significant market traction and developing game-changing cloud technologies.
- CRN 2011 Fast Growth 100 Model Metrics was ranked as #27 in a list of 100 companies recognized for impressive, exponential growth over the last few years.
- CRN’s Next-Gen 250 Model Metrics was recognized for innovation in cloud computing services.
- Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For 2011 Model Metrics was honored for our commitment to excellence in our human resources practices and employee enrichment.
- 2011 Red Herring Top 100 North America Model Metrics was chosen as a winner from a pool of hundreds of companies across North America based on financial performance, technology innovation, quality of management, execution of strategy and market integration.
- Cloud Computing World Series Awards Model Metrics was chosen as a finalist for Best Cloud Application.
- CIO 100 Awards Model Metrics’ customer, Ingram Micro, honored based on the innovation and success of the Ingram Micro Cloud website that Model Metrics helped to design, develop and deploy.
- 5th Annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service Model Metrics was selected as a finalist for the Customer Service and Call Center Consulting Practice of the Year category.
- Kellogg Alumni Rising Entrepreneur of the Year Award Model Metrics’ CEO Adam Caplan was recognized as a Kellogg alumni who is building a successful, high growth entrepreneurial venture.
- 2011 ITA CityLIGHTS Awards Model Metrics’ CEO Adam Caplan was honored as CEO of the Year.
- The Forrester Wave: Salesforce.com Implementation, Q2 2011 (May 13, 2011) Forrester Cites Model Metrics as “Strong Performer” in salesforce.com implementation and received highest scores for client satisfaction, implementation life cycle, vertical expertise, key partnerships and go-to-market strategy.
- Gartner Cool Vendor in Application Services, 2011 Model Metrics was recognized by this leading analyst firm for providing innovative technologies in the application service market.
To learn more on how to become part of the Model Metrics family please visit: http://www.modelmetrics.com/careers/